- Ride the Trails
- Riding Lessons
- Parties/ Events
- Camps/ Field Trips
- Scout Programs
- Horses/ Boarding
- Fun and Games
Guided Trail Rides at Natural Valley Ranch
Our horses are available for 30, 60 and 90 minute guided trail rides along the more than 50 acres of scenic trails at Natural Valley Ranch including trails along the banks of White Lick Creek which traverses through our property. Or, if you prefer, you may bring your own horse to ride our trails.
We ride by reservation only, every day, year-round, weather permitting. We are closed most holidays. We ride at varying times each day depending on the weather and availabilty of trail guides.
All riders, regardless or whether or not they wear a helmet, must sign a waiver releasing us from liability. Riders under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Weight limit: for the safety of our horses, we do not offer trail rides for riders weighing more than 275 lbs.
Upcoming Trail Ride Schedule — Call or text 317-509-3577 for available ride times. All trail rides are weather and daylight permitting.
Daily Trail Ride Schedule
- Trail Rides are at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Other ride times may be available upon request
Did you enjoy your trail ride with us? Be sure to show your horse and your guide your appreciation! Our horses like hugs and kisses.... our guides greatly appreciate your tips — please tip your guide directly.
Covering 78 acres in scenic Hendricks County, Indiana, Natural Valley Ranch is convenient to Brownsburg, Avon, Plainfield, Danville and Indianapolis.
- 30-minute trail rides — $20 per person, limited availability
- 3 year olds may ride double with an adult for $5 additional
- 60-minute trail rides — $35 per person
- 90-minute trail rides — $45 per person
- Group rates available for parties of 6 or more, discount rates do not apply to 30-minute trail rides.
Family-friendly and family fun . . . you will discover the difference that family makes when you discover Natural Valley Ranch!